Concern about penis size, penis small and thin. Will it affect my marriage and sex life?

Question
M havng a lttl doubt for my marriied life as if d size of my pns is 4nch dat too on erction,n ts thin too.......so kindly sggst me so dat i can
clear up my mind for dfuture,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,kindly sgst if cnsltation needed
kindly do d needful n Ihope my query ll b confidential.
Posted Fri, 4 May 2012 in Mental Health

Answered by Dr. Jasvinder Singh 10 minutes later

Thanks for posting your query. First of all, I would like to reassure you regarding the information you have shared with us is maintained confidential.

The average penis measures somewhere between 3 and 5 inches (or about 8 to 13 centimeters) when not erect, and between 5 and 7 inches (13 to 18 centimeters) when erect.

There have been techniques which are used to increase the size of the penis like jelqing, penis stretching exercises, as stretching makes cells composing your penis grow increasing the length of your penis and kegel exercises which target the pubococcygeus muscle and thus helps in maintaining the erection for a longer time.

You should go ahead with these exercises only after a consultation with your urologist, as they have their own side effects.

The only useful methods are penis enlargement surgery and inflatable implants. But they are also not without side effects which concern mostly with side effects of surgery.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.

Please accept my answer in case you have no follow up queries.

Regards.

Follow-up: Concern about penis size, penis small and thin. Will it affect my marriage and sex life? 1 hour later
dear sir,
thnx for ur kind consltance but wud the size wll matter to my married lie.....1 thing more i wud like to know dat from were do ll i get these exrcss that wud lead 2 my happy married life n watll b its TAT(trn arnd time)....
Is anythng serious??
kindly sggst d needful

thnx n regds XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
0000

Answered by Dr. Jasvinder Singh 13 hours later

Thanks for writing back.

Your penis size is not very small when erect and it should not interfere with sexual relations. The size of an erect penis is usually over 2 inches is normal for a healthy sexual relation. If it is less than 2inches, it is a condition called micropenis. The woman’s vaginal length adjusts according to the penis size.

Regarding the penis stretching exercises, it involves stretching exercises with and without using the penile stretching devices. But these exercises should be done only under an urologist's supervision as it may cause penis trauma. You should resort to these exercises only if you have difficulty during sexual intercourse.

Regards.