Completed three cycles after miscarriage. Is it fine to plan a baby now?

Hi Doctor,
I had a miscarriage in 3rd month on 4th May 2012.
I have completed 3 cycles after this miscarriage and started planning again.
Is it fine now to plan this much soon?
Can i face any problems again if i conceive?
My period due is on Sep 14 and i have regular periods.
Thanks in Advance.
Posted Sat, 29 Sep 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 59 minutes later
I have gone through your investigation reports, all are within normal range except urine routine examination showing pus cells 4 to 6. That is a matter of worry; because conception.
To rule out urinary tract infection, get a urine culture sensitivity done.
Ideally there should be a gap of at least 6 months between conception & last miscarriage. But as your reports are normal & your hemoglobin is in good range, you can plan for conception after getting report of culture sensitivity. If the report indicates a infection, it must be treated before you plan a child again. If its normal, you can plan a child now.
After getting your periods, you should have unprotected sexual intercourse on 11,13,15,17,19th day of cycle for conception, provided you have a regular 30 day cycle.
I hope your query has been answered. I will be available for your follow up queries.
Follow-up: Completed three cycles after miscarriage. Is it fine to plan a baby now? 17 hours later
Thanks a lot for your quick response and reply.
I will get Urine cultue sensitivity test today.
Also in my reports i have observed that Epethelial Cells are 10-15/HPF where as the normal range is 0-8/HPF. What does it mean and how it will affect my future conception.Do i need to worry for this.What can i do for this Epethelial Cells to get normal.Please help me.Thanks.
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 4 hours later
Welcome back.

Common causes of presence of epithelial cells in urine are infection & due to which inflammation.

So increased count of epithelial cells is also indicating towards pus cells will automatically come down.

So get your culture sensitivity test & if it comes positive, take full course of antibiotic under guidance of your doctor.

I hope your query has been answered. I will be available to solve your further queries. In case you are satisfied with my answer, then please close the discussion by rating it.

Dr.Monika choudhary