Completed azithromycin and steroids, swelling in lymph node decreasing. Still have sinus drainage and pressure behind ears. Cause?

General Surgeon
Hello! So I finished the azithromycin and steroids, and swelling in my lymph node is decreasing. However, i am still having an almost constant sinus drainage down the back of my thriat. Also, I feel very fuzzy- almost drugged- with a bit of preasure behind my eyes and in my ears.
Posted Fri, 18 Oct 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
It could be due to sinusitis

Detailed Answer:

Thankyou for posting in XXXXXXX

I would like to know the area/part of enlarged lymphnode.As it is responding,nothing to worry.

The other complaints are due to sinus infection.CT scan of Paranasalsinus(PNS) clearly shows the extent of the disease.Please consult an ENT surgeon,get a CT and proceed accordingly.

Sometimes,surgical intervention will be needed for sinus disease.

Hope i answered your query.

Wish you good health.