Complaining of daytime fatigue. Under training. Could this be the reason?

my nephew is complaining of daytime fatigue, he is 21 and a engineer under training with TCS
Posted Mon, 23 Apr 2012 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Geeta Sundar 21 minutes later

You say your nephew is suffering from day time fatigue and has history of stammering, thyroid and hormonal problem.

Can you elaborate regarding his thyroid and hormonal problems - exact problems, duration of illness, current blood/serum levels and his current medications?
Is he overweight?

Actually thyroid deficiency can lead to such problems too. Additionally since he stammers there may be an anxiety problem leading to fatigue.

Can you get back to me with answers so that I can advise you better?

Awaiting your reply.