Combiflam tablets, back pain, safe to give to small children, side effects

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Is it okay to give combiflam tablet to my daughter for back pain, aged 9 weight 40 kg
Posted Fri, 4 May 2012 in Back Pain
Follow-up: Combiflam tablets, back pain, safe to give to small children, side effects 40 minutes later
I am awaiting answer
Answered by Dr. S S Soni 8 hours later
Combiflam can be given to chilren for backache, but make sure she is not having frequent episodes of acidity since the medicine can cause acidity especially taken empty stomach
You can try out newer NSAIDs such as Lornoxicam, which does not cause acidity.
Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries