Colonoscopy,rectal pressure,inflamed bowel movement

Hi Dr,
Male age 46 with occasional hem. issue..Had routine colonoscopy 8 months ago...perfect....Anyhow...1st of July this year had a bout with hems. Just one that was either a external or prolapsed XXXXXXX Went away after about a month of warm soaks etc. Just a it was going away had the sensation of "pressure" in rectal/anal area off and on. No pain..After 3 weeks saw my Gastro Doc...He did digital lumps etc...He has ZERO bedside manner...Gave me 25mg hc suppositories twice a day for 10 days. He said "try this" amd if it doesnt work maybe another colonoscopy ? Really ? The supps didint help much and I gave them up becasue of the discomfort thay gave me. Anyhow...Any insight on my issue ? My doc doesnt like questions. (sad) I'm just worried about anything serious like cancer of course...No family history..Bowel movements soft..No Diarrea (diarrhea) etc...Any thoughts ?

Thank you for your time

I also wanted to add its worse when I sit down.. I feel alot of "heat" in the area...After a bowel movement i feel some "stinging" as well.. But no blood...When my doctor did the digital was it not possible to "feel" the hemmrhoids for inflammation if it is the hemms ?
Posted Mon, 7 May 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Banait 35 hours later

From the history, it seems you are having pain/burn in anal area, while defecation and when you sit. This symptom is usually there when a person develops cut while passing hard motion and is known as anal fissure.

The treatment involves sitting in a warm water for 20 min (sietz bath), application of lignocain gelly before and after defecation to ease pain and stool softner like lactulose. In case of no response, diltiazem local application and surgical procedure is option.
The likelihood of cancer appears less likely.

Dr Vaibhav XXXXXXX