Colon spam found in colonoscopy. Should I be worried?
User rating for this question
I had a colon oscopy today , they said I had colon spam .what is that and should I worry?
Posted Thu, 21 Nov 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 35 minutes later
Brief Answer: Nothing to worry about. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for trusting us with your health concern. It seems that you had a colonic spasm while having a colonoscopy. This is a normal physiological finding and might cause some difficulty in perfoming the colonoscopy. Sometimes it may be related to diverticulosis. Right now there is no need to worry. Just wait for the reports as this is nothing serious. Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have. Wishing you good health. Regards. Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
People also viewed
- Abdominal flutter close to pubic region any ideas
- Are corpus plexus cyst dangerous in children
- Light pink spots child
- Tumor found during colonoscopy
- Reeling head headache frequent nausea
- Microgynon ok to chew
- Throbbing sensation in the anus reasons
- Ovarian cyst internal echoes child
- Colonoscopy found spots
- Lazy colon and colonoscopy
- Having type 2 diabetes advice on normal glucose levels
- Where can i get emergency contraceptive pills
- Normal childbirth gyno clinic
- Colon spam found in colonoscopy should i be worried
- Treacher colon and colonoscopy