Colon spam found in colonoscopy. Should I be worried?
User rating for this question
I had a colon oscopy today , they said I had colon spam .what is that and should I worry?
Posted Thu, 21 Nov 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 35 minutes later
Brief Answer: Nothing to worry about. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for trusting us with your health concern. It seems that you had a colonic spasm while having a colonoscopy. This is a normal physiological finding and might cause some difficulty in perfoming the colonoscopy. Sometimes it may be related to diverticulosis. Right now there is no need to worry. Just wait for the reports as this is nothing serious. Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have. Wishing you good health. Regards. Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
People also viewed
- Dropping blood pressure fixes
- Tumor found during colonoscopy
- Coke and hyperthyroidism
- Prolactin level high in unmarried girl
- Multiple small follicles/ ovary size
- Peripherally placed ovarian follicles
- Lazy colon and colonoscopy
- Treatment of peripheral follicles on right ovary
- Diagnostic test for leucorrhea
- Weight gain while using progyluton
- Does eating a meal before taking blood pressure affect it
- What does a white spot on ur throat mean
- Colonoscopy after colon cancer surgery
- Colon spam found in colonoscopy should i be worried
- Treacher colon and colonoscopy