Clear fluid gushing from vaginal area. What might this be?
User rating for this question
I returned from Japan 1 week ago. I am now experiencing gushes of clear fluid discharge from vaginal area. I even feel it running down my leg while standing at times. It does not seem to have an order..more like water coming out of me. I am 47. Please advise Thank you
Posted Sun, 1 Dec 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 36 minutes later
Brief Answer: Possible causes Detailed Answer: thank you for the question. One possible consideration is bacterial vaginosis but this does typically have somewhat of an older associated with it. At this time I think you are obligated to see your primary care physician for comprehensive testing and evaluation. Another possible contribute factor would be trichomoniasis. This can be managed with antibiotics. Lastly we must rule out the possibility of pregnancy. Let me know what your thoughts and considerations are and we can continue to discuss this but I do think you need to see her doctor within the next day or so for a comprehensive evaluation. Sincerely, Dr. Galamaga
People also viewed
- Is loss of interest or pleasure a side effect of axiron?
- Pre menopause gush clear fluid from vagina
- Brown dischare period after dufaston
- Brown tinged discharge after exercise during perimenopause
- Gush of clear fluid
- Brown vaginal discharge after extacy
- Brown vaginal discharge after stopping depo
- Brown discharge after foreplay
- Clear fluid gushing from vaginal area what might this be
- Gush clear fluid no period
- Is nausea or vomiting a side effect of augmentin es-600?
- Is blood in the urine or stools a side effect of avelox?
- Gushing clear fluid from vagina
- Is abnormal liver function test a side effect of axiron?
- Is sudden loss of consciousness a side effect of avonex?