Clear fluid gushing from vaginal area. What might this be?
User rating for this question
I returned from Japan 1 week ago. I am now experiencing gushes of clear fluid discharge from vaginal area. I even feel it running down my leg while standing at times. It does not seem to have an order..more like water coming out of me. I am 47. Please advise Thank you
Posted Sun, 1 Dec 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 36 minutes later
Brief Answer: Possible causes Detailed Answer: thank you for the question. One possible consideration is bacterial vaginosis but this does typically have somewhat of an older associated with it. At this time I think you are obligated to see your primary care physician for comprehensive testing and evaluation. Another possible contribute factor would be trichomoniasis. This can be managed with antibiotics. Lastly we must rule out the possibility of pregnancy. Let me know what your thoughts and considerations are and we can continue to discuss this but I do think you need to see her doctor within the next day or so for a comprehensive evaluation. Sincerely, Dr. Galamaga
People also viewed
- Removal of pessary
- Pessary for rectocele
- Is watering or itching of eye rash or redness around the eyes a side effect of crolom?
- Gush of clear fluid
- Is seeing, hearing, or feeling things that are not there a side effect of desipramine?
- Is itching, scaling, severe redness, soreness, or swelling of the skin a side effect of vanos?
- Clear fluid gushing from vaginal area what might this be
- Period symptoms without period
- Gush clear fluid no period
- Gush of clear vaginal secretion
- Placenta p
- Is sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or mouth a side effect of zoladex 3-month?
- Is fast, irregular, pounding, or racing heartbeat or pulse a side effect of pulmicort respules?
- Gushing clear fluid pregnant
- Uti and perimenopause