Clean antibody panel, clean thoracic chest ct with contrast. Not caused by cancer. Guidance?

Nov 2013

Clean antibody panel, clean thoracic chest ct with contrast. I don't feel great but after 2 chest ct 11 months apart and symptoms for 14 months I feel confident enough that it is not being caused by cancer. Thank you soo much for all of your guidance and support. You have no idea how helpful you have been! I will just do my best to learn to live with these symptoms. I wish you the best.
Posted Sun, 13 Oct 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
An excellent and reassuring information

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for getting back with the good news that antibody panel and CT chest with contrast have all come as normal. This excludes lung cancer and paraneoplastic syndrome.

I am glad that you are able to cope with chronic and disturbing neurological symptoms. This goes on to show how wonderful human being you are! If I have made any difference in making you feel better, I feel privileged to have done so. I am always going to be there in future too, shouldxyou require any medical opinion or assistance.

Thank you and best wishes,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist