Ask a Urologist   »  

Circumcised, on balanitis treatment, persisting burning, get sticky prostate fluid post BM or urination. Any ideas?

Doctor I am a circumcised male who has had balanitis for the last year and a half. currently my doctor has me on cipro. My pain in the prostate has subsided. However, my balanitis seems to burn more, and prostate fluid , clear sticky, comes out after void or bowel movement. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Posted Thu, 13 Jun 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 57 minutes later
Welcome to the forum.
Also try to use local antibiotic cream like mupirocin thrice daily for 3 weeks.
There is no specific treatment for the fluid discharge. It should go down with regular sexual activity.
Best regards