Chronic nausea, stomach pain, low BP, sleeping long hours, headache, shivering, frequent urination, tingling hands. Tests normal. Advice?

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
Hi I have been sick for over 2 years now. My symptoms are chronic nausea (and I mean it's constant), stomach pain, very queasy stomach all the time, low blood pressure upon waking up, sleeping very long hours (10 - 12) and not feeling refreshing when waking up, headaches, shivering, frequent urination, loss of appetite, weight loss, looking very pale and grey in the face, occasion tingling sensations in my hands and feet. Stomach symptoms worsen around the time of my menstrul cycle. The tests I've had are 3 endoscopies, 2 colonoscopies, a capsule endoscopy, 2 gastric emptying studies, CT of chest and abdomen, MRI of my brain, Ultrasound of pancreas, gallbladder, appendix, HIDA scan, blood test for thyroid, liver functionality, CRP, XXXXXXX etc and all those blood tests were normal. In fact all the tests i've had have been normal. I was prescribed 20mg of Endep which didn't change my symptoms so have since been prescribed mirtazapine and have been on 15mg and moved up to 30mg for the last 7 months and that has not helped either. Can you please offer me some advice. I feel very unwell and I'm not getting better and running out of tests to perform.
Posted Thu, 31 May 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ketan Vagholkar 2 hours later
Since all your investigation reports are normal you do not have any organic lesion in the gastrointestinal tract. You should stop thinking about your body having a disease, I would suggest you the following
1. Regular exercise
2. Routine nutritious food
3. Multivitamin tablets
4. Plenty of water.
5. Psychologist consultation to get all your fears and apprehensions removed.
With regards