Chronic high blood pressure, pain in heart, left arm and wrist. Serious?

I am 34 with chronic high bllod preesure. Right now is is 175 over 102. I am having sharp pains in my heart and by left arm aches, especially my wrist. should i be concerned
Posted Sat, 5 May 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 17 minutes later

Thanks for posting your query

The blood pressure mentioned by you is quiet high and along with the symptoms reported by you as chest pain and left arm pain could be suggestive of heart disorder.You immediately require attention without delay.

Kindly rush to Emergency Room and get yourself evaluated.You need to be under observation and might require investigations and treatment accordingly.

Hope this answers your query.I will be available for follow up if any.