Chlamydia, bumps on penis, abnormal pap-smear, HPV, genital warts. Possibilities?

I am 21, 22 next month, i weigh 170lbs, I am 73 inches tall.
I have had only two major surgeries (tonsils and lasik).
I contracted chlomedia from my ex wife after my first deployment that was caught and cured within three weeks. I have shown no symptoms of it since.
I just quit smoking almost two months ago. Before that I had smoked on average 1.5 packs of Marlboro Reds a day. I do not drink heavily. I am currently in Iraq for the second time.
Just about an hour ago I found that I had bumps on my penis. I have not had sexual intercourse with anyone except my wife since we have been together, almost two years. I do not believe that she has cheated either. However she does not have any STDs. We recently had our first child and she has never had a positive test during her pregnancy. However, about a year ago my wife did have an abnormal Pap-smear that they did extra tests for that showed up nothing.
I have been scouring the internet to find an answer and the closest thing that I can find is HPV, genital warts to be exact, that could possibly explain this.
I would like to know the likely hood that this is possible given all this background and if so what are the chances that it can be taken care of quickly and also if it is possible that life can go on as usual afterwards?
Posted Sat, 21 Apr 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 1 hour later

Thanks for the query,

The following details will be useful to me in formulating a proper opinion.

1. Do you have any penile discharge?
2. Describe the bumps on your penis-color,number,size,location etc?
3. Do you have any burning urination?
4. Do you have any itching?
5. When did you notice the bumps first?

Awaiting your reply.