Child's penis and testicles seem to be not developing normally. Suggest?

child's penis and testicles seem to be not developing normally. Same size or slightly smaller than his 4 year old brother.
Posted Thu, 1 Aug 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later

Do get a Testosterone hormone estimation done, low testosterone or defective testis can lead to such underdevelopment.

Since the age is 9yrs, if the deficiency of the testosterone is found supplement testosterone hormone can be given to prevent serious defects. This time is very important as he will be entering puberty very soon.

Hope, I answered your query.

Please let me know if there are any other concerns.