Ask a Dentist   »  

Child's milk teeth have fallen since months, no signs of new ones?

Dentist, Prosthodontics
Hi, I need to have your advise for my child aged 8 years having teeth problems.
His front four milk teeth got broken 4-6 months back but have not shown any sign coming out from the front gums.
Posted Thu, 13 Jun 2013 in Dental Health
Answered by Dr. Ramesh B. Hegde 3 hours later
Thank you for the query. Usually the front teeth erupt around 7-9 years. In few children it may be delayed also. Therefore you need not worry about it. Since you are saying teeth got broken 4-6 months back, it is better to visit the dentist and get x-ray done. The position of the permanent teeth will be seen in x-ray and you can peacefully wait till the permanent tooth comes.
Hope this clarifies you and if you still want to discuss further I am happily available.
With happy regards