Child with smelly and whitish remnants of milk like motion. White spots on face. What is it?

Pediatrician, Pulmonology
My 1yr 17 month old son has motion with bad smell and having some whitish elements remanant of milk like. He goes four times with not much tight and loose motion. He also has white spot on face and cry more than other babies. still walk with holding hands.
Posted Mon, 20 May 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Arun 16 minutes later
Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX
I can understand that your kid has smelly curdy stools, which can be a feature or malabsorption/lactose intolerance.
Get stool routine done along with stool for reducing substances.
Also, deworm him every six months.
Do consult a pediatrician with these reports and have him fully examined for vitamin/mineral deficiencies.
If appropriately treated I am sure your kid will get rid of his problem.
Wishing your kid good health.
Dr Arun