Child swallowed tooth. What could be done?

my 4yr old daughter had toothfall yday. not sure if she swallowed it or not. is it danger if she swallows tooth? now she is normal n fine.
Posted Tue, 26 Nov 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 56 minutes later
Brief Answer: Please see the details Detailed Answer: Hello! Thanks for putting your query in XXXXXXX I am a Gastroenterologist (DM). I don't think there will be any problem as tooth is very small it will automatically pass in stool within few days I hope I have answered your query and this will help you. If you have any further query I will be happy to answer that too. Remain in touch and get-well soon.