Child swallowed tooth. What could be done?
User rating for this question
my 4yr old daughter had toothfall yday. not sure if she swallowed it or not. is it danger if she swallows tooth? now she is normal n fine.
Posted Tue, 26 Nov 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 56 minutes later
Brief Answer: Please see the details Detailed Answer: Hello! Thanks for putting your query in XXXXXXX I am a Gastroenterologist (DM). I don't think there will be any problem as tooth is very small it will automatically pass in stool within few days I hope I have answered your query and this will help you. If you have any further query I will be happy to answer that too. Remain in touch and get-well soon.
People also viewed
- Stomach ache thirsty headache
- Faint pink when wiping poo
- Swallowing tooth
- Purple lips and faints
- What could cause blackening of edges of a tooth
- Hives stomach ache saliva
- What should be done after swallowing a tooth retainer
- Fainting related to menstruation
- Head ache with intestinal gas
- Troponin levels and fainting
- Pulled muscle seizure fainted
- Child swallowed tooth what could be done
- Can seimen help stomach ache
- What happens if u swallow a tooth
- Headache throwing up and stomach ache