Child suffering from moderate autism. Unable to speek properly. Which specialist should I consut?

Nov 2013

Child of my employee is suffering from moderate autism. He is 5 years old and not able to speak properly. Please advise and recommend the name of a doctor in india for consultation.His vocalisation is on demand, but not always.Delayed speech and language development problem.
Posted Thu, 4 Apr 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 36 minutes later

Thank you for posting your query.

If possible, you can consult Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX Consultant Pediatric Neurologist at CMC Hospital, Vellore. She is very good in dealing with children with autism.

The appointment for her can be booked online on CMC Vellore website.

Please get back if you have any more queries.

Best wishes,

Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad,
My personal URL on this website:
My email: YYYY@YYYY
My Website: WWW.WWWW.WW My blog: