Child suffering from high temperature, loose motion and wheezing. Taking budecort and asthaline nebulisation. Suggest the cure?

My daughter is 3 years and 3months. She is suffering from high temperature since the day before yesterday evening. She also had wheeze and was advised to administer budecort and asthaline nebulisation twice every day for 3 days. We started the the nebulization process however she has persistent high ever fever since and along with it started smelly loose motion . She had this for over 5 times yesterday morning and I gave her a half tab eldoper. The loose motion reduced however started in the evening along with vomiting. The fever is not reducing even though we were administering crocin once in every 4 hrs. She is still running high temperature 103/104. We have been wiping her with the XXXXXXX warm water but still is running with 103/104. We contacted a doc last evening and he suggested zifi100 for loose motion morning and evening 5ml for 5 days along with vomikind twice a day 5ml for one day along with ibugesic for fever. I am worried about her high temperature . Pls advise
Posted Thu, 26 Sep 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 57 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please take her to hospital immediately and admit

Detailed Answer:

Thank your posting your query.

As discussed on the telephone with you please do take her to a hospital convenient to you and admit her for further treatment.

Please do feel free to write back to me if you have further concerns.

Wishing your child speedy recovery.

Dr. Yogesh. D