Child struggling to walk due pain in legs, hip and now arms. Had Blood test done. Findings?

Question
My 9 yr old son is struggling to walk due to sudden pain in his legs, hips and now his arms have begun to hurt. Blood work shows WBC 5.04, RBC 4.51, Hgb 11.1, Hct L 34.0, MCV L 75.4, MCH L 24.6, MCHC 32.6, RDW 14.3, Platelet count 316, MPV L 9.6, Neutrophils L 37.7, Lymphocytes H 49.4, Monocytes H 7.3, Eosinophils H 5.2, CK Total H 803, CRP Inflammatory H 6.8.
What do all of those levels mean we have to wait until Monday to talk to our Dr and I know something is obviously wrong. Thank you.
Posted Fri, 2 Aug 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Hi XXXXX,
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
The new onset weakness in the limbs is indicative of a serious underlying cause.
The weakness some time spreads to affect the respiratory muscles and may threaten the breathing.
The child should be immediately hospitalized and cared in indoor setting under care of a peditrician or a physician.
Such weakness is mostly due to serious diseases like periodic paralysis syndromes, Guillain barre syndrome or neuropathies.
all are serious diseases and managing early has impact on the outcome so consult as soon as possible.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!