Child started bleeding from nose. Any solution?

ENT Specialist
We have noticed from last 4 / 5 days in the morning my son was having a bleeding from his nose, please advice...
Posted Sat, 23 Mar 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Ravinder Sharma 10 hours later
I am Dr Ravinder Sharma ENT surgeon
Nasal bleeding in children can be because of a variety of causes. Common causes in his age group are acute infection of nose ( Bacterial or viral), trauma or a foreign body in nose. There may be other causes like any disorder of blood coagulation or a mass lesion in nose.
I would advise you for a ENT consultation and a nasl endoscopy. He may also require a blood test to establish the diagnosis.
I hope this answers your concern. Feel free to contact me if you require more information about it

with regards
Ravinder Sharma