Child spent days at and now is hyperactive and crying?

2 year old spent 3 days at hershey park is now super hyperactive/crying
Posted Sun, 1 Sep 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Rajiv K Khandelwal 1 hour later

Thank you for your query.

You have not mentioned whether the child enjoyed being there or did have some unpleasant experience. Any unpleasant experience may have frightened her and she will be crying.

If your child's experience was good then she may be wanting more of it and exhibiting the "hyeractive" behaviour. It shall be better if you describe the situation in detail.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction. Please feel free to revert back in case you need any clarifications or if you would like to share more facts.

Wishing your child an early recovery.

Rajiv K Khandelwal