Child showing traces of albumin in urine examination. What are the findings from the report? Any abnormality?

My 8 years and 7 months old male child showed traces of albumin :in urine examination. the detailed report is as under
Reaction Acidic
Urine Sugar nil
Urine albumin very slight traces
Acetone Nil
Pus cells 2 to 3
RBC 1 to 2
Bacterial Flora Very scanty
Posted Fri, 25 Oct 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 17 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

I understand your concern.

Relax,there is nothing to worry.

Since there is only traces of albumin,I suggest you to get her urine examined again after 1week.

Is he symptomatic,any pain or burning micturation or increased frequency.

If no then it is is fine.

I suggest you to give him plenty of fluids,fruit juices, vegetable soup and soft bland diet so as to maintain hydration and nutrition.

Hope I have answered your query,in case you have any further question I would be glad to help.

Wishing your child good health.

God bless...