Child prescribed Vitazyme . Why does she have frequent stools? Side effects?

My daughter is 9 years and thedoctor has prescribed Vitazyme for her. She is now passing stool very frequently. Are these side effects?
Posted Sat, 26 May 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 14 minutes later

Vitazyme is combination product containing fungal digestive enzyme along with the microorganism called lactobacillus, which is normal inhabitant of the intestine.There is no recorded side effect or significant reaction noticed with Vitazyme use.

I would recommend you to get your daughter examined to find out the exact cause of increased frequency of stools.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.