Child prescribed Metal P for viral. Still have high fever. What to do?
User rating for this question
My 14 month baby have viral ... Doc in the morning prescribed metal p.....three dozes given already...throughout the day fever was on and off....now at midnight fever is 102.7....what should I do.
Posted Fri, 13 Dec 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 30 minutes later
Brief Answer: relax Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for your query. I unserstand your concern. I suggest you to : -give combination of acetaminophen and ibuprofen as per dosage.15mg/kg 6to 8 hourly. -do tepid sponging of whole body. -give plenty if fluids. In the morning get her evaluated by pediatrician . Hope I have answerwd your query. Wishing your baby good health. God bless...
Follow-up: Child prescribed Metal P for viral. Still have high fever. What to do? 26 minutes later
Can we give crocin syrup if fevr cntinues....with sponging fever is 100.5 now.....shd we get him flu shots?
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 6 hours later
People also viewed
- Omnacortil is it safe for infants
- Wax in ear blurred vision
- Warfarin lump
- Viral conjunctivitis and high fever
- Taxim o stomach infection
- What is the reason for high fever in my child
- Feel shaky after waking up in toddlers
- What to do if a child is having high fever
- Fuzzy eater 4 yr old
- Web md food stuck in throat
- Wake up and gums bleeding
- Child with high fever hyperactivity
- Malignant hyperthermia susceptibility type 3
- What is a high fever
- Wbc urine 4 6 and epithelial cells numerous