Child prescribed Metal P for viral. Still have high fever. What to do?
User rating for this question
My 14 month baby have viral ... Doc in the morning prescribed metal p.....three dozes given already...throughout the day fever was on and off....now at midnight fever is 102.7....what should I do.
Posted Fri, 13 Dec 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 30 minutes later
Brief Answer: relax Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for your query. I unserstand your concern. I suggest you to : -give combination of acetaminophen and ibuprofen as per dosage.15mg/kg 6to 8 hourly. -do tepid sponging of whole body. -give plenty if fluids. In the morning get her evaluated by pediatrician . Hope I have answerwd your query. Wishing your baby good health. God bless...
Follow-up: Child prescribed Metal P for viral. Still have high fever. What to do? 26 minutes later
Can we give crocin syrup if fevr cntinues....with sponging fever is 100.5 now.....shd we get him flu shots?
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 6 hours later
People also viewed
- High fever and stomachache
- Cerazette 24 hour helpline
- High fever always thirsty
- Toddler high fever unsteady
- Shortness of breath on loestrin 24
- Hiv 24 week cdc
- Trouble urinating and high fever
- Viral conjunctivitis and high fever
- Loestrin 24 and chapped lips
- What is the reason for high fever in my child
- What to do if a child is having high fever
- Does loestrin 24 cause excessive sweating
- Child with high fever hyperactivity
- High fever and stomach
- What is a high fever