Child prescribed Meftal, Active cold and Oxipod for fever and cold. Is this treatment correct?

My child who is 1 year old has fever and cold. Doctor took blood test all reports are normal but CRP is 31.65mg/l. Doctor prescribed Meftal-P, Active Cold and Oxipod. KolQ for two times for inhalation. Now it is second day fever is going and coming. Doctor told me to use medicine for 5 days. Whether I will use medicine or consult other doctor.
Posted Sat, 7 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 36 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Madam, Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that in my opinion the treatment seems alright . Your child seems to suffer from viral infection and it takes at least 3-5 days to get relieved . I think you should continue the medicines for another 2 days and watch for response , if relief is there complete the whole course of medicines . Otherwise seek a second opinion . Take care. Dr. Shruti