Child kicked hard in ovary. Having pain on the spot. Will it cause any damage in fertility?

My 22 pound toddler kicked me very hard in the ovary today while I was feeding her.
It's been 30 minutes and I still have pain and surface redness on the skin where she kicked me.
I've heard of things like surgery to the ovaries causing scarring and long-term damage. Do you think that this kick will also cause physical damage that is irreparable..damage to my fertility? She really dug right in and kicked me hard. Now I have cramps.
Posted Thu, 19 Jul 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 58 minutes later
Its difficult to cause damage to the ovaries directly by blunt force trauma.
There are many other organs and muscles that come between them.You need not worry about any damage to your fertility.You may have had some muscle trauma that may end up as bruising/discolouration.Apply ice fomentation on the affected area.You can also take some pain medication like drotaverine or antispasmodics.Applying a bandage will also help with the pain.

Follow-up: Child kicked hard in ovary. Having pain on the spot. Will it cause any damage in fertility? 15 hours later
Thank you Dr. XXXXXXX
Latley I have been very worried about these kind of issues. Like for example, what about wearing too tight of a belt that makes it hard to breathe. I wore one like this for an hour at a ceremony the other day? Would that damage my ovaries? I need to stop worrying.
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 6 hours later
You neednt worry about these things.Wearing tight clothes,belts etc wont cause any damage to your ovaries.It may however cause difficulty in breathing due to obvious reasons so wear comfortable clothes.
Try not to worry about such things.