Child is vomiting. What dosage of ordem should be given?

General Surgeon
My son is two and and a half years old and has been vomiting since the last one hour. Has vomited thrice already. What dosage of ordem should I give since this is the only medicine I have handy with me right now
Posted Tue, 13 Nov 2012 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 2 hours later

Thank you for the query.

It is hard to tell about "ordem" as there is no such medicine, or it is not very popular. It would be easier to help you, if you can give ingredients of this medicine.
If it is about vomiting, the best you can do is to stop giving foods for some time and give only fluids (tea, water). If vomiting wont stop, medical attention is necessary as children can easily get dehydrated due to vomiting what can be life threatening.

Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.