Child is passing stool frequently after feed. What could it be?
User rating for this question
My 5 month old is pooping like 6 times a day. I thought it was diarrhea but its not very watery. She goes every time she drinks a bottle and its just a very tiny amount and looks a little mucusy. She has no other sympoms.
Posted Sat, 14 Dec 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 49 minutes later
Brief Answer: relax Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. If it is normal in consistency and is not watery there is nothing to worry. I suggest you to : -give probiotic for 2to 3days. -ensure proper sterlisation of feeding bottle. -watch her activity/feeding/urine output. In case symptoms persist get her evaluated by pediatrician for further management. Hope I have answered your query,let me know if you have any further question I would be glad to help. Wishing your baby good health. God bless...
People also viewed
- Pustules on scalp
- Ventricular trigeminy symptoms
- Child passing green stools after feeding formula milk normal
- Child passing yellow watery stools after every feed worried
- Triglycerides and stroke
- What causes baby to pass stool after every feed
- Chericof safe during pregnancy
- Is chericof an expectorant
- Tensor tympani syndrome
- Chest paintemp and tummy pain in child
- Done stool test gas frequently passing stools loose stools
- Red mark on chest area child
- Child waking up with chest pain
- Thorn in skin
- Passing stool frequently normal stools