Child is having some eruptions above shoulder without pus and spreading to chin. Advise?

Question
Dear Doctor,
My son is having some erruptions above shoulder and having no pus. It is also spreading to his chin. Could you plase advice.
Posted Fri, 19 Jul 2013 in Child Health

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 8 hours later

I would like to know some more information on the lesions to understand better

Is there any itching associated with the lesions?
How big are the lesions?
Are the lesions grouped?
Is he allergic to any material?

Waiting for your response,

Follow-up: Child is having some eruptions above shoulder without pus and spreading to chin. Advise? 6 hours later
He did not complaint any itching.
One lesion is big and got few smaller lesions around that and one far away from that.
He is not allregic to any material as per my knowledge.

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 11 hours later

Thanks for writing back.

Based on your description the lesions your son has appear to be due to non infective cause.

Application of Calamine lotion twice daily alone would help to get rid of the lesions for sure.

Hope, I answered your query.

Wish you good health.