Child is allergic to winter and get lot of rashes. What are precautionary measures?

General Surgeon
my son 8 yrs old is allergic to winter.. getting lot of rashes pls help
Posted Thu, 5 Dec 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 1 hour later
Brief Answer: aloe vera and Vitamin E cream will help Detailed Answer: Namaste Welcome to Healthcare-Magic Greetings of the day Dear XXXXXXX It's quite common to see children rash in winters. It occurs due to dryness of skin, allergy to dust and mites in woolen clothes and bed sheet. Sometimes it may be due to Scabies. I would suggest you to give him thorough cleansing bath twice a day. Application of Aloe Vera and Vitamin E cream after bath. Wash his daily clothes after rinsing in hot water. Atleast once a week washing his woolen clothes in hot water. It's also important to remove traces off detergent in clothes by rinsing in water. He should also be consuming sufficient quantity of water to maintain good hydration. Citrus fruit like orange once a day will be good. I hope it helped. In case of any other query kindly get back to me . Regards Dr Deepak Kishore Consultant Pediatric Surgeon