Child having sneezing problem. Sometime at least minimum 10 times continually sneezing. Advise?

Hello Dr. My 7 year daughter having sneezing problem. Sometime midnight, sometime when taking bath she start to sneezing atleast minimum 10 times continually sneezing.
Posted Sun, 14 Jul 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Rajiv K Khandelwal 24 minutes later

Thank you for your query.

It would have been better if you had mentioned the following:
1. From when has this phenomenon started?
2. Is your daughter allergic to anything?
It is not unusual for individuals to sneeze when they come in contact with some substance to which they are allergic. Occasionally cold air can induce sneezing which does not appear to be the case in your daughter.

Unless the problem is very troublesome you can ignore it. However be on the look out for any substance to which your daughter may be allergic and which may be inducing the sneezing.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction. Please feel free to revert back in case you need any clarifications or would like to share more facts.

Wishing your daughter an early recovery.

Rajiv K Khandelwal