Child having fever, loss of appetite and developed fatigue. What is the cure?
User rating for this question
Fever, loss of appetite and fatigue developed over the last 3 days.
Posted Mon, 25 Nov 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. E Venkata Ramana 20 minutes later
Brief Answer: Give paracetamol, maintain hydration. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic. Loss of appetite, fatigue is commonly seen in children with fever. For fever, I suggest you to give paracetamol syrup in prescribed dose. Give plenty of oral fluids and water to maintain hydration of the child. Monitor the child hydration by activity, urine output, skin turgor, and moisture of tongue and oral cavity. As the fever is since the last 3 days, I advice you to take the child to pediatrician for physical examination to look for the focus of infection, to assess the child hydration status, and to prescribe medication. Hope I have answered your query, if you have any clarification please let me know. Regards.
People also viewed
- What is the cure for continuous fever
- Vegitable cells in stool
- Foods to avoid while on acitrom medicine
- Toddler evening headache center of forehead
- Treatment for lactic acidemia
- Can patients with g6pd use cephaliophorins
- Child with dust allergy sneezing no fever cure
- Laboratory stool results numerous pus cellls
- Cure fever
- Acitrom doses in children
- Child fever loss of appetite
- Bleeding from nose acitrom
- How to cure high fever of child
- What is puss cells in stool
- Acitrom secretion in breast milk