Child having breakout on her feet, red tiny bumps with clear liquid. What could these be?

Jun 2013
My 10 month old daughter keel breaking out on the bottom of her feet sometimes its on the bottom and sides. On the bottom there red tiny bumps but filled with clear liquid and its bumps on the side of her feet the same way what could this be i have shown her doctors and they don't know. She has been experiencing this since she was 4 months old and it comes and goes
Posted Sun, 26 May 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sushil Kumar Sompur 2 hours later
Hi there ~

I understand your concern. If your pediatrician has not run a serum test for HSV I and II, I believe that you need to have them. You have also not indicated what testing has been done and what suggestions have been given to you regarding your daughter's condition. I would have you take the opinion of a dermatologist. I think that it will be helpful to get these tests and be reassured that it is not something that needs medical attention. However, I hope it is just a congenital condition that would not need any treatment and would subside over time. I hope this helps. Take care and have a lovely day!