Child has vomiting, done sonography, TTG, biopsy, blood test. Has abdominal pain. What is the problem?

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
Hi, My nephew is having multiple vomiting (every day) problem last 6 month. when we consult the child specialist and he suggested that it's due to acidity. When he didn't get relief then we consult another gastroenterology. I am attaching all the report (Sonography, TTG, Biopsy, Blood test). Currently we are reffering Dr. XXXXXXX Kr. XXXXXXX treatment from last 5 days (PANTOSEC-D). He didn't get relief even his problem is increased. He is having almost 20-25 vomit per day and from 4-5 days he is having some abdominal pain also. Could you please suggest what the exact problem.

My details are
Posted Sun, 29 Jul 2012 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 21 minutes later

Thanks for posting your query

I have gone through the reports of your nephew

The only positive finding is Chronic Duodenitis and raised TTG

TTG is raised in celiac disease but to stamp it only on one instance would be too early

I would suggest you give him to eat or drink only when he asks for

See if he has any issues at school or among friends, if nothing abnormal, give him tab emeset 4 mg twice a day before meals and continue Pantosec-D

Do revert back if any clarification is needed
Wishing your nephew a speedy recovery