Child has stitches on chin. Bumps and marks in area of stitches. Will it flatten out or should I put something on it?

I have a child age 7 who got 5 stitches on her chin 2 weeks ago in France, stitches came out last Monday day 8,
But there seams to be marks from the stitches and its very bumpy, will it flatten out , or is there any way i can help it to mend normally, is there anything i should put on it?
Posted Sun, 16 Sep 2012 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 44 minutes later

Thanks for the questions.

Some bumps are going to be there.But with time they won't remain as big as they are now.

There is nothing specific you can do about it.It's kind of natural healing process and one has to live with it.

Hope that answers your question.