Child has severe rashes near anal. Is it simila to piles?
User rating for this question
My daughter is 50 days old and she has severe rashes at the place where stool is passed. we use diaper only at night.Is it similar to piles? Please advice what to do?
Posted Sun, 15 Dec 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Irshad H Naqvi 38 minutes later
Brief Answer: Perianal Excoriations due to acidic stools. Detailed Answer: Hi Dear welcome to the XXXXXXX This is not piles. Need not to panic. This is quite common phenomenon. Avoid putting diaper for long time. It should be immediately changed as soon as it become wet. Many times urine and stools are of acidic nature.Which is the cause of this redness. May be painful also. Applying some cream containing zinc oxide like rashfree etc it will help. If it do not respond to this cream then apply some very mild steroidal cream like beclamathasone etc. usually it responds well. Hope the query is answered. Please feel for the further clarification . Thanks
People also viewed
- Side effects of moxikind cv 325
- Anal sentinel pile sturcture
- Anal fissures sentinel pile
- Anal sentinel pile forum
- Enterogermina article
- Why do we take cepodem 325 tablets
- Articulation test for 8 year olp printable
- Joints hurt at 32weeks pregnant
- Internal piles anal fissure
- Does aspartame cause constipation?
- 32days pregnant stomach feel like
- Anal sentinel pile lump
- Ascoril syrup cause shivering
- How often take 325mg aspirin
- Smelly sweat while asleep