Child has seasonal allergies. Coughing, congested, difficulty sleeping. What can we try besides allergy shots?

My daughter seems to have severe allergies (seasonal not food or medicine) and I have tried every medication on the market, including some prescription medicines prescribed by her peditrician. But it seems like they don't help. She coughs a lot and is very congested and has a hard time sleeping. She's no worse for wear, and hasn't had a fever or aches or anything else. Is there anything besides allergy shots we can try?
Posted Tue, 2 Oct 2012 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Sumitra Kumar Mukherjee 2 hours later
I am sorry to hear about your daughter.
Can you tell me what season she gets the wheeziness? What investigations have been done? What medications has been prescribed by Paediatrician ?
Please let me know and then we can take this discussion ahead.
Kindest regards
Dr. S.K.Mukherjee