Child has pus filled bump on inner thigh. No itching, pain, fever or swelling. Worrisome

My 4 year old daughter has several pimple like bumps on inner thighs and few on inner feet. Bigger one on inner thigh has white head and can get pus out of it. No itching, pain, fever, swelling. No swollen lymph nodes. No bumps under arms. Doesn't look like chicken pox and she hasn't come in contact with anyone with chicken pox or staff infection. She has hair on legs but not on inner thigh ( area of pimples.) She showers daily and no new soaps. 6 months now but now spreading and some growing. I keep area clean and dry. They look like raised red pimples. I am worried they will spread to female area and cause scarring. Any over the counter creams?
Posted Tue, 12 Mar 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 14 minutes later
Thanks for writing to us,
Definitely it is not chicken pox. You mentioned the pimples like lesions are puss filled.
The following conditions could be causing your daughter's symptoms
1. Chronic folliculitis
2. Scabies
3. Perforating disorder (an autoimmune disorder)

To comment specifically, I would like to see the lesions. Kindly upload few photos of fresh as well as old lesions.
I would be able to prescribe specific creams after seeing the photographs. Till then apply ointment mupirocin (antibacterial) on the lesions.

I wish your daughter the very best

Thank you