Child has colds and runny nose. Recommended fenistil drops, on aptamil. Suggest?

My 2 months baby has colds ,, runny nose
The doctor recommended fenistil drops.,, can i put the drops in my baby formula,, she is on aptamil.
Posted Sun, 22 Sep 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 42 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes ma'am, it is fine

Detailed Answer:
Hello ma'am and welcome.

Thank you for writing to us.

I am sorry to hear about your baby's condition, but it is nothing serious and I am sure your baby will be fine in no time.

Yes ma'am, you can mix the fenistil drops in your baby's formula feed, but do so just before feeding the baby, as the drops should not be exposed to high temperatures. But otherwise, there is no harm in mixing it with the baby's feed.

I hope you found my response helpful. Wishing your baby a speedy recovery and a beautiful and healthy life thereafter.

God bless you and your family.