Child has abdominal pain in the illiac crest and upper portion. Help?

Dear doctor my daughter is having pain abdomen especially the illiac crest and upper abdomen

Posted Fri, 14 Jun 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Maruti Karale 2 hours later
Hello Mr.XXXXXX!

I have gone through the clinical history that you described in text.
As the investigations done before are normal ,you need not to worry about the abdominal pain.
It could be due to blunt trauma to abdomen and muscles.
It may last for few days.

Lyrica tablet contains pregabalin which can cause sedation.She has not much benefit of this medicine for abdominal pain.Hence you can stop lyrica tablet.

You can continue with the tablet zerodol-p,Raciper and Buscopan for symptomatic relief.Rest of the medicines are not of much benefit.

Hope this answers your query.

Thank you.