Child has DNS, nose does not look straight. Good Ayurvedic practitioner in Bangalore?

Ayurveda Specialist
My son is who is 16 years old is suffering from DNS for the past 10 years. His nose doen't look straight because of this. Please suggest a treatment. I reside in Bangalore. Is there a good Ayruveda practioner who can treat this problem?
Posted Tue, 2 Oct 2012 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 1 hour later

As per the problem of your son, it is difficult to suggest any remedies without physical check up. So there is good option as to consult a ayurveda doctor in Bangalore..

I am suggesting such centers where you can consult..
1. Kottakal XXXXXXX vaidya sala
2. Birla Kerala vaidyasala..
Please consult them and if any more information needed.. contact me...

Dr. Nikul Patel