Child developed brown spot on cheek. How to remove this?

Dermatologist
Question
My 12 year old daughter has developed a 1 cm by 1 mm brown spot on her R cheek within the last couple of days. She is fair skinned - blond hair and XXXXXXX eyes. I am worried about the sudden appearance of it
Posted Fri, 1 Mar 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 43 minutes later
This brown spot couldbe a freckle,sun allergy, nevi, post inflammatory hyperpigmentation, plain flat wart etc.
Kindly upload an image of the concerned area, so that I could help you in a better way.
Hoping to hear from you soon.

Follow-up: Child developed brown spot on cheek. How to remove this? 22 hours later
I tried two times to upload a photo that was less than 1MB. The website simply locks. I tried to do it using the "Upload New Reports" link at right.

Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 1 hour later
Thanks for writing back.
If you are having difficulty uploading picture. You might send it to YYYY@YYYY and in subject subheading mention ATTN dr kalpana pathak. The website people would do the needful.

Follow-up: Child developed brown spot on cheek. How to remove this? 14 hours later
I have sent the picture via email - hopefully this will work!

Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 13 hours later
hi,
Unfortunately the image that you have sent cannot be opened. Kindly click another image of concerned area and try reloading it again.
I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience.