Child crying a lot. Is it due to the climate change?

I have a daughter of 06 months. From the last 3 -4 days, she cries a lot compared to earlier days... its quite cold nowadays and we keep her covered with cotton clothes to keep her warm. She always wants her to be held in our arms... doesnt let us put her on the bed. Is it bcoz of the weather? I hear other kids too crying a lot in our apartment. Is it common in these weather conditions?
Posted Fri, 15 Nov 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 1 hour later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
I understand your concern.
Yes sometimes it is common for infants to be uncomfortable due to climate change.
But few things needs to be observed.
I suggest you to
-watch her feeding pattern.
-her activity.
-any crying during micturation.
-pulling her ears.

In case she is active you can wait for a couple of days and in case it persist get her examined by pediatrician to rule out any underlying cause .

Also I would like to add since she is 6months of age start complementary feeding.

Hope I have answered your query,in case you have any further question I would be glad to help.

Wishing your little XXXXXXX good health.

God bless..