Child constantly clearing throat. Taking Inyuiv. Help

Dec 2012

my son is constantly clearing his throat He has been Taking inyuiv
fot about 6 days
Posted Wed, 21 Aug 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 1 hour later

Thanks for posting on XXXXXXX

Clearing up throat at times can be normal but it could be due to a throat infection that might require a course of antibiotics to deal with it.
Did you mean Intuniv or inyuiv (as I am not familiar with any such medication as inyuiv)? Intuniv is used to treat ADHD and if clearing off throat started after introduction of intuniv, then it is most likely a side effect of the medication.
If the problem persist please do consider consulting a pediatrician.

Hope this helps and wish your kid the best.
Dr. Nsah