Child catches cold often, has low immunity. Kindly help me with the same

my 3yr old son, very oftenly catches cold.his immune pwer is very low.kindly help me with the same.
Posted Sun, 29 Jul 2012 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 7 hours later

Welcome to health care magic

First of all I want to know cold is associated with sneezing or not? Have you gone for allergic test? If not it is good to know if you suffer from sensitivity to any allergen? Have you taken any advice from any Doctor or used medicines?

For cold you can start with Natrum Mur 30 6pills three times a day ,Arsenic Iod 3x 4pills twice a day each time and Sanguneria Nitricus 3x 4 pills twice a day. You can continue for one week.

Surely it will benefit your son.

Thanks again.

Dr Ratnesh Pandey