Chicken pox,dark spots on face,forehead,cheeks,treatment for removal of the spots?

ENT Specialist
hi doctor, i am XXXXXXX from bangalore,32yrs, i had chicken pox three months ago and it has left somany dark spots on my face and looks odd especially on forehead and cheeks and i want to remove it as soon as possible, do tell me how long will it take to be removed completely and suggest me some clinics in bangalore which can remove the scars formed by chicken pox, either by lasers or any other methods,and please let me know the cost of the treatment which laser treatment will cost how much,

regards, XXXXXXX
Posted Thu, 19 Apr 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Naveen Kumar 2 hours later

Thanks for the query

Though many chicken-pox scars fade over time, some are more stubborn and don't respond to mild treatments. There are many dermatological solutions which you can try initially to treat them. It includes various skin creams like hydroquinone, azelaic acid, corticosteroids and tretinoin cream. Apply hydroquinone cream on this scar and it should go away in a few days to months. If it still persists, then you can go in for LASER treatment, Chemical peeling or Microdermabrasion.

Below are the few places where you can get cosmetic treatment done:
Dr. Naveen XXXXXXX
Consultant Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon
Apollo Hospitals
Bannerghatta Road
Bangalore – 560 076

New Look Cosmetic Laser Clinic XXXXXXX Diagnostic,
Sampige Road,
Bangalore – 0000

The cost of the treatment varies depending upon the package and the hospital. It can range from somewhere between 35,000 INR to 50,000INR.

Hope I have answered your query, if you have any more doubts you are welcome.