Chest x-ray shows mild unfolding of the thoracic aorta. Should I be worried?

Cardiac Surgeon
my chest x-ray showed lungs clear, heart is not enlargedhilar and pulimony AS. ARE NORMAL. THERE IS MILD UNFOLDING OF THE THORACIC AORTA, i AM 69
also was on viox for 4yrs now mobis, losec and have been on high prediosne
what is the treatment and should I be worried
Posted Thu, 14 Nov 2013 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Ravindra Setty B.R. 38 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Dear Madam, nothing to worry.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Madam,
I congratulate you for keeping good health at this of 69. May you live long. Mild unfolding of the aorta is normal for you at this age. As your lungs are also clear, you need not worry. Please stop worrying and lead a happy and long life.
dr XXXXXXX setty.