Chest x-ray done. Are the findings in the report normal?

please advice for below:-
Tracheal air column is in midline.
Mild accentuaiion of lung markings is noted in both paracardiac
regions & fibrolinear density in left mid zone.
Both the hila are normal.
Cardiac size is normal.
- Both the hemidiaphragms & CP angles are normally visualized.
- Bony thorax appears intact.
Posted Sat, 25 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Akhilesh Dubey 35 minutes later
Thanks for posting query to this forum,
I have seen your blood investigation and X XXXXXXX report; I would like to know few details:
1) What are complaints like fever, cough, breathing difficulty and how they started?
2) Do you smoke or use tobacco in any form.
3) Any treatment currently you are taking.
Your blood sugar, Liver enzymes, blood count and Hemoglobin are within normal range. Your blood culture is showing no growth in 48 hours.

Fibro linear opacity in both para cardiac region has differential diagnosis like viral infection, tubercular or fungal infection or even chronic bronchitis.

Please provide above details along with any other details you want to give, and then I can answer in detail.
With Regards.
Dr.Akhilesh Dubey M.D.
Follow-up: Chest x-ray done. Are the findings in the report normal? 12 hours later
Sir, Other than a little bit productive cough i am having no problem. I am a heavy smoker. Cough also is rarely and not continuously. No disturbance in sleep. Presently not taking any medicine. Rest all are OK. Thanking You, Regards
Answered by Dr. Akhilesh Dubey 3 hours later
Thanks for your follow up,
The x XXXXXXX finding could be due to your smoking habit, Please try to quit as there are other risks associated with smoking.
I fail to understand reason why blood culture was done?
If everything is fine then just take care of your health.
Please rate my answer with good review before closing this discussion.
You can ask me at WWW.WWWW.WW

Dr.Akhilesh Dubey M.D.