Chest tightness, high BP, done ECG, ESR, Sugar, Cholesterol, Triglyceride tests. Treatment?

Getting chest tightness, BP-94/150,Passing too much of gas formation, but ECG normal,ESR 1st hr-12mm,sugar-F-98,PP-72,Cholesterol-210,Triglyceride-131 & Uric Acid-5.24 mg/dl. I need best doctor to consult at CMC Vellore for problem.
Posted Mon, 30 Apr 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 16 minutes later

Since your BP is on the higher side,cholesterol is slightly higher and chest tightness is present you require a detailed evaluation and considering your age some other tests as Stress test,echo for heart evaluation and Blood tests are required.

I would like to advise that if the chest tightness is severe and persists or the pain radiates to arm/jaw kindly rush to Emergency without wasting time.

Regarding the doctor at CMC you can XXXXXXX Dr. S XXXXXXX or Dr P R Bhim XXXXXXX CMC has even provided the facility of giving online appointments which you can take and then visit accordingly.

Hope this answers your query.I will be available for follow up query if any.